- End-to-end management of compliance and security best practices on AWS and Azure
- Agentless, cloud-native architecture enabling coverage of built-in services and functions
- Automated aggregation of data in real-time eliminating manual overhead
- Industry best practices and built-in suites to test compliance against standards such as PCI DSS
- Printable assessment reports for proof of security posture across business units, VPCs and accounts
- Up to 80% faster time to compliance
Regulatory compliance and enforcement of security best practices is a top business priority for building customer confidence and trust and for meeting legal requirements in many industries. Common data security and industry-based regulatory requirements and best practices lie at the heart of compliance management, such as PCI DSS.
Compliance and security teams have traditionally relied on manual data aggregation and testing to assess the IT compliance posture. The process of checking and tracking compliance status and resolving issues has been slow and laborious.
In this age of heightened security risks, businesses are doing away with periodic security audits in favor of continuous compliance tracking and enforcement. The tools and controls that worked well for security and compliance in the datacenter fail in public cloud environments that present new security threat vectors and controls. It is no wonder that as organizations move critical workloads to the public cloud, compliance remains a leading concern.
Solution: Introducing the Dome9 Compliance Engine
The Compliance Engine in the Dome9 Arc platform delivers end-to-end compliance management with automated data aggregation and in-place remediation for public cloud environments. Dome9 simplifies the compliance process and cuts the time to compliance by up to 80%.
Using the Compliance Engine, businesses can:
- Assess their compliance posture using automated data aggregation
- Identify risks and gaps using built-in test suites for common standards
- Fix issues in place with powerful remediation tools
- Enforce compliance requirements using capabilities such as tamper protection, region lock and IAM Safety
- Prove compliance in audits with printable reports and fine-grained audit trails
Dome9 provides continuous compliance monitoring and auditing capabilities for Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, as well as other public and multi-cloud environments. The Dome9 Compliance Engine is built with the needs of both the business user and the cloud security practitioner in mind. The dashboard gives the business user a summary view of compliance status, including how many tests have passed and failed. The IT security practitioner on the other hand can use the detailed readout to understand which tests failed and how to fix outstanding issues.