Agencies that run federal information systems, are periodically assessed to determine their compliance level according to the NIST framework. To help our customers meet their compliance requirements, we have now included support for NIST 800-53!
NIST Special Publication 800-53 (Revision 5) – draft version was released on August 2017. This version has some significant changes:
– It incorporates the cybersecurity frameworks that allow integration with different risk & security approaches for example by using Cybersecurity Framework appropriate language.
– It makes the security and privacy controls more outcome-based by changing the controls structure
– It provides a consolidated view of the privacy and security controls catalog
– It includes new, state-of-the-practice controls based on threat intelligence and empirical attack data
How Does Dome9 Help with NIST Compliance?
1. Visibility into all of your Cloud Assets – We provide you the visibility into your cloud assets in order to comply with NIST
2. Compliance Engine – We present a real-time view of your compliance and security posture for immediate risk mitigation
3. Governance Specification Language (GSL) – Using GSL, we allow your compliance team to write and review any compliance check in seconds without deep technical knowledge – This equates to fewer errors in translating IT governance requirements to policy definitions.
4. Continuous Compliance – Continuous Compliance allows you to continuously run a compliance assessment according to various compliance suites and deliver findings through the most convenient method such as email, SNS notification message or PDF report.
Get Started Today with Dome9 for AWS NIST 800-53 Compliance
The Dome9 Compliance Engine ensures continuous compliance automation of the NIST 800-53 standard across your cloud accounts, with out of box compliance bundle NIST 800-53 Rev. 4 and FedRAMP.
With a single click, you can automate your NIST 800-53 continuous compliance assessment in real time using Dome9’ Compliance Engine and continuous compliance features.
Below is the coverage we provide for each impact level of NIST 800-53 and Fedramp requirements:
For additional information, please contact us at email@example.com